Women love long hair as it helps in enhancing their beauty and appearance. Most of the women like to have long hair, but the natural growth of the hair is at a very slow rate. The best way for a woman to enjoy long locks is by using hair extensions uk. They help you in getting the desired look within a few minutes. You can easily get wavy, thick, curly or any other stylish look you want. Of all the types of hair used for extensions available, Brazilian virgin hair is the most expensive and the most popular one.
Brazilian virgin hair extensions are thick, strong and beautiful. Made of natural hair, their popularity has surged over the years. Here are some of the benefits of using this hair extension:
– No Tangling or Shedding- This type of hair comprises of thick and strong strands that do not break easily. The strands are flexible and their volume remains constant. You can easily comb through the lengths without fearing tangling or excessive shedding.
– Natural- The authentic Brazilian virgin hair comes untreated and retains the natural qualities. You can either use these extensions in their natural state or have them colored after one use. No matter how you use them, you are sure to get amazing results.
– Soft and Dense- The main advantage of this type of hair is that they are durable, dense and soft. Its texture is easy to blend with different types of ethnicity. It looks luxurious and has a lot of natural shine. The dense look of this hair helps in creating a full look with less bundles. It is not only versatile, but also holds curls for a longer time.
– Chemical Free- The hair is shipped in its natural color (brown or black) and are not dyed with chemicals. It looks natural and gives amazing results.
– Versatile- This type of hair is very versatile. You can create new style everyday without worrying about the texture and the natural glossiness. Brazilian virgin hair is resistant to damage. Found in curly, wavy or silky texture, it is very flexible and easy to maintain.
Brazilian virgin hair extensions lasts longer than synthetic and non-virgin hair. You can easily add a versatility and range to your hair styles using this type of hair. Made of all natural, human hair, the high quality and the overall appearance of the Brazilian virgin hair has contributed to its increasing popularity.
Virgin hair extensions are beautiful and luxurious, which is why they have become a fashion statement and a status symbol in and of themselves. However, all though they are certainly worth it, hair extensions are expensive and should be treated as an investment. They can be worn for up to a year or more and still look good with the proper care and conditioning. Just like your natural hair your extensions need to be taken care of if you want them to last and look good. Let’s face it,the whole point of buying expensive hair extensions uk is to look good, because you’re fabulous and you need to look fabulous at all times!
There are 3 phases involved in caring for you virgin hair extensions. The first phase is pre-install, the period of time before you have your extensions installed. During pre-install, the first thing that you need to do is seal your wefts on both sides. This is the single most important step in preserving the longevity of your extensions. Sealing your wefts will keep your extensions from shedding. There is nothing worse than wearing a shedding weave, it’s embarrassing. So, seal those wefts! After your weft sealant has thoroughly dried, co wash your extensions with a cleansing conditioner. DO NOT USE SHAMPOO! Sorry for yelling, but this can’t be stressed enough. Shampooing your virgin hair extensions can leave them dry and dull. Lastly, show a little virgin hair love with a deep conditioning… your extensions will thank you.
The second phase of caring for your virgin hair extensions is the actual install. There are only two things that you need to know here.
1. Don’t cut your extensions. If you cut the wefts on your virgin hair extensions they will shed even if you applied weft sealer. If you leave your wefts intact after your wefts are sealed you will see very little shedding. So, instead of cutting your wefts, flip them.
2. Avoid using bonding or glue if at all possible. Yes, you can have virgin hair extensions bonded or quick weaved if you choose. However, the process used to removed the glue from the hair tracts also weakens the tract, and you’re back to shedding.
The last phase of caring for your virgin hair extensions is the fun part, rocking that fabulous hair! There are some things that you need to know. Since your human hair extensions are not attached to your scalp they don’t benefit from the natural oils that your scalp produce. In order to stay soft and shiny your extensions need to be moisturized. Don’t use hair grease. Hair grease doesn’t dry and will cause your extensions to matte and beard. I recommend using argan oil to moisturize your extensions and to prevent damage when using styling irons. I know it’s a pain but yes, you still need to tie your hair up night, (beauty is pain.) Sleep in a silk or sating scarf and always use a high quality wig brush. If you follow these few simple steps you’ll protect your investment and enjoy your virgin hair extensions for months to come.
I had this virgin hair extensions installed using the flip over method. I only have my front perimeter as leave out. I have 4c hair, but when I two strand twist my leave out after dampening and adding moisturizer, setting spray, and eco styler gel, it blends perfectly with the curl pattern. Most times I simply keep my twists up and add a head band because I’m super low maintenance.
I’ve purchased curly hair for 5xs more than I paid here and this hair sheds SUBSTANTIALLY LESS. I typically wet it in the shower adding a bit of conditioner to brush and detamgle the curls every other day and will get a bit of shedding during the de tangling process but none throughout the day which is a major plus for me!!!
This is one of the best human hair extensions purchases I’ve made. I’ve been wearing this hair for over a month and it still looks great. I’ve dyed it recently and the color worked amazingly. The texture is extremely soft. With proper maintenance, you could wear this hair for over two months before reinstalling. The only drawback is that it doesn’t get very straight when flat ironed. But, the curls last for a long time.
Every time I get new hair, I wash it with shampoo and deep condition it overnight just to get the factory smell out. This one did not have any smell to it, but I still went ahead to wash it in order to see if this hair is as amazing as it looked on first sight. I was rough with the hair when washing and there were no tangles whatsoever – the comb just glided through. There was also very minimal shedding (about 5-10 hairs per bundle) which I think is very good for curly hair, especially with how roughly I handled the hair.
Remy and virgin hair are terms that are often used interchangeably, but they rarely, if ever, signify the same. Remy can be either virgin or non-virgin, but virgin is always Remy. What Remy and virgin hair have in common is that both are in the premium segment.
Remy is that kind of hair where all of its cuticles are intact and face in the same direction: roots are on one side and tips on the other, just like when the hair is growing naturally. This characteristic allows you to brush and treat your Remy extensions just like you would your real hair. There is no tangling and matting like with non-Remy hair. The term Remy itself does not refer to any brand name, but to the process of collecting the hair that leaves the cuticles intact. Remy hair extensions can be chemically treated to achieve some rarer colors, and textured for more availability.
There is a good reason why is the virgin hair extensions considered as premium quality and why it comes at the premium prices as well. This hair is truly virgin and in its most natural state. To be classified as virgin, the hair must meet very meticulous standards: it mustn’t be permed, dyed, colored, bleached, relaxed, or otherwise chemically processed in any way. To qualify as real virgin hair, that hair mustn’t be even blow-dried or exposed to harsh agents such as cigarette smoke or drugs. All virgin hair must come from a single donor, which ensures consistency in texture. The texture can be straight, wavy or curly. Sometimes, virgin hair extensions texture can be altered using a high pressure and heat method, but since no chemical processing is involved, this hair is still considered as virgin.
All the cuticles must be intact and running in the same direction. For that reason, it is often known as cuticle hair. The cuticle protects the hair from damage, resulting in a shinier, smoother, softer and more durable hair that styles more naturally. This also means that more work is required to maintain the look and feel of the hair.