I have purchased this hair almost three weeks ago and I love it. It matches my own hair texture perfectly. I treat this hair as if it were my own, I take showers without tying it up or when I go to bed at night.
It has not gotten frizzy or dry on me, so far so good. For the people giving it bad reviews saying that it got frizzy or matted is because you are not supposed to brush or comb this hair, you are supposed to only run your fingers gently through the hair. I noticed a couple of people say that it became frizzy or matted after combing, so just an FYI do not comb or brush this hair.
Also I ordered18, 20, and 22 inches if you want to know what this length looks like. I made my own wig for the very first time with this hair and it was so easy to do it myself with the thicker wefts, I did not cut the wefts at all and it didn’t look lumpy.
The hair was soft and beautiful. All you need is water. You can brush it out for a bigger look or wet it and comb through for sleeker curls. I used 2.5 bundles for this half up half down do, and when i took it off i used a flat iron and t shirt to remove any remaining glue from the wefts. Fabulous purchase especially for this price. The curls are tight at first but they did loosen up and elongate over time.
This was some really great hair!!! I absolutely loved it! But, I will say that this hair isn’t for the long term I had it in my hair for almost two months, I noticed that after a month it was minimal shedding and tangling.
The best thing for you to do is NOT add any heat to it and keep it conditioned and you’ll be fine. The curls were very pretty and I really enjoyed my vacation with this hair.
Hair extensions are not just for celebrities anymore. Even average consumers can catch up with the latest trends on hair styling through affordable hair extensions. One variety that women are starting to be curious about is Brazilian Virgin Hair.
Q: Where does Brazilian Virgin Hair come from?
A: The truth is that there isn’t exactly “region” where this type of hair comes from. Brazilian Virgin Hair is named so because it is one of the best types of human hair extensions for women. In fact, it’s probably the number one choice not only to end consumers but for salon professionals too. Virgin hair simply means it’s untreated. No chemicals were used in processing the hair, apart from the washing and sewing onto a weft. There are other variations of virgin hair but zeroing in on Brazilian hair is actually the best option, since even celebrities today sport this exact type.
Q: Is it cheaper to install hair extensions yourself or just have it professionally done?
A: The question primarily lies on whether you want it on a permanent or temporary basis. If you are the type who likes experimenting with different hairstyles, then it’s naturally better to just install it yourself. That way, you can easily remove it overnight and then install a different one in the morning for a different look. However, if you’ve settled on a specific look and decided to support this type for a little while, then it’s best to have a professional do it for you.
Q: How long does it take to install hair extensions?
A: If you decide on having Brazilian Virgin Hair permanently installed, then prepare to sit for hours in a salon. Clip-on hair extensions consume far less time since all you have been section your hair and then slip it on a specific hair where you want them installed. With other types of hair extensions, it will take a few hours since salon experts have to do a number of preparations to make sure that you get the best for your hair.
Q: What makes Brazilian Virgin Hair different from other advertised products out there?
A: Aside from this variety, another name that comes up when searching for human hair extensions is Remy virgin hair. What makes it different is that authentic sellers get the hair that comes from the South American region, if not Brazil, then other nations in nearby areas. The strands are heavier and denser, making them shinier and smoother. Because of these, they are more natural-looking than other varieties in the market today.
Women love long hair as it helps in enhancing their beauty and appearance. Most of the women like to have long hair, but the natural growth of the hair is at a very slow rate. The best way for a woman to enjoy long locks is by using hair extensions uk. They help you in getting the desired look within a few minutes. You can easily get wavy, thick, curly or any other stylish look you want. Of all the types of hair used for extensions available, Brazilian virgin hair is the most expensive and the most popular one.
Brazilian virgin hair extensions are thick, strong and beautiful. Made of natural hair, their popularity has surged over the years. Here are some of the benefits of using this hair extension:
– No Tangling or Shedding- This type of hair comprises of thick and strong strands that do not break easily. The strands are flexible and their volume remains constant. You can easily comb through the lengths without fearing tangling or excessive shedding.
– Natural- The authentic Brazilian virgin hair comes untreated and retains the natural qualities. You can either use these extensions in their natural state or have them colored after one use. No matter how you use them, you are sure to get amazing results.
– Soft and Dense- The main advantage of this type of hair is that they are durable, dense and soft. Its texture is easy to blend with different types of ethnicity. It looks luxurious and has a lot of natural shine. The dense look of this hair helps in creating a full look with less bundles. It is not only versatile, but also holds curls for a longer time.
– Chemical Free- The hair is shipped in its natural color (brown or black) and are not dyed with chemicals. It looks natural and gives amazing results.
– Versatile- This type of hair is very versatile. You can create new style everyday without worrying about the texture and the natural glossiness. Brazilian virgin hair is resistant to damage. Found in curly, wavy or silky texture, it is very flexible and easy to maintain.
Brazilian virgin hair extensions lasts longer than synthetic and non-virgin hair. You can easily add a versatility and range to your hair styles using this type of hair. Made of all natural, human hair, the high quality and the overall appearance of the Brazilian virgin hair has contributed to its increasing popularity.