I bought this virgin hair to make extensions and the 3 bundles was enough for me to make two different sets of extensions for my whole head.
The first set I made I tried to bleach them and the color only lifted to a light brown, so afterwards I dyed them a brown color. Probably could have bleached them again but I didn’t want to ruin the hair. The black is stubborn to lift.
The hair was super soft and silky when I first got it but then it would start tangling, like every time I put in my extensions I would have to brush them out and de-tangle them and the hair also sheds.
The hair lasted me a couple of months so I think it was a win for hair extensions I wouldn’t say the same thing for installing it.
I was skeptical about this hair at first , but this is the best hair I have ever had. Does not shed, even after washing and when I wash it, it doesn’t tangle upand this hair will not disappoint.
First, this is not human hair ONLY, but a blend of human and synthetic hair. I noticed on the tutorial people would wash their hair and detangle (NOT THIS HAIR). This hair is beautiful out the package, but when I washed, it shedded and even pulled out from the track.
Next, I conditioned it and tried to 2-strand twist (DOES NOT WORK WELL ON SYNTHETIC HAIR) So that was a failure. When the hair finally dried, it was super frizzy and still dry and stiff looking after all the condition and oils applied. REMEMBER, THIS IS SUPPOSE TO ACT LIKE HUMAN HAIR, SO YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TREAT IT THIS WAY.
ALL IN ALL, if you are going to buy this hair, do not wash it or detangle. This is not made for that, nor can you put heat to it. It will melt like synthetic hair.
Remy hair refers to the highest grade of extensions that exists on the market today. This is 100% human that has no synthetic blends or additions of any kind and it is cuticle correct. These are the extensions that celebrities get when they need to have extensions. Hair technicians will refer to virgin Remy hair or non-virgin Remy hair. Virgin Remy hair has never been chemically treated in any way. This means it has never been coloured, permed or anything similar.
Conversely, non-virgin often has undergone some kind of treatment, but this doesn’t mean these aren’t also very high quality in their own right. Virgin hair extensions is the most prized because of its purity and because it will be easiest to match this hair to almost any kind of hair. Non-virgin, however, is often in very good shape and to the untrained eye, one may not be able to tell the difference.
We apply our hair extensions uk using the micro ring method to assure there is no breakage or damage to the original hair or to the follicles. Remy hair has cuticles that are unblemished and unbroken, so this is hair that will look 100% real and authentic. The colours are matched to your natural colour so no one can tell that the hair is part of an extension. This is the ideal solution for women who want to get a long beautiful locks of hair in a short amount of time.
As long as you use a professional glue free method of application, buy a fully qualifies hair extension consultant you should be able top wear remy hair extensions permanently. Hair extensions are great fun and wonderful to wear. They can build your self confidence and make you feel fabulous. Always do your research and ask your extension specialist everything before you commit.
Women love long hair as it helps in enhancing their beauty and appearance. Most of the women like to have long hair, but the natural growth of the hair is at a very slow rate. The best way for a woman to enjoy long locks is by using hair extensions uk. They help you in getting the desired look within a few minutes. You can easily get wavy, thick, curly or any other stylish look you want. Of all the types of hair used for extensions available, Brazilian virgin hair is the most expensive and the most popular one.
Brazilian virgin hair extensions are thick, strong and beautiful. Made of natural hair, their popularity has surged over the years. Here are some of the benefits of using this hair extension:
– No Tangling or Shedding- This type of hair comprises of thick and strong strands that do not break easily. The strands are flexible and their volume remains constant. You can easily comb through the lengths without fearing tangling or excessive shedding.
– Natural- The authentic Brazilian virgin hair comes untreated and retains the natural qualities. You can either use these extensions in their natural state or have them colored after one use. No matter how you use them, you are sure to get amazing results.
– Soft and Dense- The main advantage of this type of hair is that they are durable, dense and soft. Its texture is easy to blend with different types of ethnicity. It looks luxurious and has a lot of natural shine. The dense look of this hair helps in creating a full look with less bundles. It is not only versatile, but also holds curls for a longer time.
– Chemical Free- The hair is shipped in its natural color (brown or black) and are not dyed with chemicals. It looks natural and gives amazing results.
– Versatile- This type of hair is very versatile. You can create new style everyday without worrying about the texture and the natural glossiness. Brazilian virgin hair is resistant to damage. Found in curly, wavy or silky texture, it is very flexible and easy to maintain.
Brazilian virgin hair extensions lasts longer than synthetic and non-virgin hair. You can easily add a versatility and range to your hair styles using this type of hair. Made of all natural, human hair, the high quality and the overall appearance of the Brazilian virgin hair has contributed to its increasing popularity.
Virgin hair extensions are beautiful and luxurious, which is why they have become a fashion statement and a status symbol in and of themselves. However, all though they are certainly worth it, hair extensions are expensive and should be treated as an investment. They can be worn for up to a year or more and still look good with the proper care and conditioning. Just like your natural hair your extensions need to be taken care of if you want them to last and look good. Let’s face it,the whole point of buying expensive hair extensions uk is to look good, because you’re fabulous and you need to look fabulous at all times!
There are 3 phases involved in caring for you virgin hair extensions. The first phase is pre-install, the period of time before you have your extensions installed. During pre-install, the first thing that you need to do is seal your wefts on both sides. This is the single most important step in preserving the longevity of your extensions. Sealing your wefts will keep your extensions from shedding. There is nothing worse than wearing a shedding weave, it’s embarrassing. So, seal those wefts! After your weft sealant has thoroughly dried, co wash your extensions with a cleansing conditioner. DO NOT USE SHAMPOO! Sorry for yelling, but this can’t be stressed enough. Shampooing your virgin hair extensions can leave them dry and dull. Lastly, show a little virgin hair love with a deep conditioning… your extensions will thank you.
The second phase of caring for your virgin hair extensions is the actual install. There are only two things that you need to know here.
1. Don’t cut your extensions. If you cut the wefts on your virgin hair extensions they will shed even if you applied weft sealer. If you leave your wefts intact after your wefts are sealed you will see very little shedding. So, instead of cutting your wefts, flip them.
2. Avoid using bonding or glue if at all possible. Yes, you can have virgin hair extensions bonded or quick weaved if you choose. However, the process used to removed the glue from the hair tracts also weakens the tract, and you’re back to shedding.
The last phase of caring for your virgin hair extensions is the fun part, rocking that fabulous hair! There are some things that you need to know. Since your human hair extensions are not attached to your scalp they don’t benefit from the natural oils that your scalp produce. In order to stay soft and shiny your extensions need to be moisturized. Don’t use hair grease. Hair grease doesn’t dry and will cause your extensions to matte and beard. I recommend using argan oil to moisturize your extensions and to prevent damage when using styling irons. I know it’s a pain but yes, you still need to tie your hair up night, (beauty is pain.) Sleep in a silk or sating scarf and always use a high quality wig brush. If you follow these few simple steps you’ll protect your investment and enjoy your virgin hair extensions for months to come.